How I stopped my man from cheating .

 A lady took to Instagram to narrate the technique she applied to stop her Cheating husband

She wrote;

Bom I have sent my story to you several times and you posted so I got tired of advise and decided to find solution.
I started asking questions until I found .
My church member told me of how she kept her cheating husbands manhood to herself.
This is not juju this is spiritual work out .
Cut your yam into 2, or 3, allow some parts to spoil, so give the yam few days to spoil then cut that part off, with the back of the yam, grind it and cook with it, let only your husband or boyfriend eat the food , then watch him become completely yours .
Don’t forget to call his name 4 times as you cook , call him the love or pet name you would love to call him in bed when you want the erection to come up .
It is a spiritual matter so you must call his name and spirit . 
Don’t forget that 
No woman born of a woman will be able to erect his manhood except you .
It has worked for me and my useless husband is not at home .
All his girlfriends on whatssap have been insulting him that he did blood money with his manhood , but I alone have the power .
Just want to share . From a beautiful house wife .
Thanks Bom

See her post below;



Comments

Popular posts from this blog